Search theBolderBoulder's Blog

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Fall of the Hero Factory, Part 5

Fall of the Hero Factory, Part 5

As the fight raged on, the Hunter leader would slash at Evo with one of his blades, but, Evo would parry the attack with his Tank Arm, and try to attack the Hunter with his other arm.

Then, with all the might he could, the Hunter leader hit Evo with one mighty blow to the body. Evo put up his Tank Arm, in hopes it would soften the blow, but it didn’t seem to help at all.

Evo fell to the ground, and it seemed as if he couldn’t get up.

The sight made me cringe… I couldn’t believe it had just happened!

As Evo lied there on the ground, the Hunter leader just laughed and said, “Just try and get up, you worthless weakling!”

Evo started to get up, using his arms to push himself up. But his arms were so stressed, they collapsed under the weight of his own body, and his back slammed against the concrete floor.

Evo moaned from the stress on his body. He must have never been hit with such force before.

The Hunter leader just stood there and laughed, “Ha! You are weak! It’s no wonder you were destroyed by us Villains! You’re all weak!” He paused. “Every last one of you…,” the Hunter finally snarled.

When Evo finally got up enough strength to actually get up, the Hunter leader lunged forward in Evo’s direction. Then the Hunter readied the blade that was connected to his arm, took another step, and stabbed Evo with such force that the blade went all the way though Evo’s body. The Hunter just held him there for what seemed like forever, even though it was only seconds. It was as if the Hunter was savoring the moment. No, he was. The Hunter was enjoying the moment!

 Evo struggled to get off, but it was no use, he hadn’t the strength to do so.

A few moments later, Evo went limp, and his eyes stared to lose their glow. Then he completely shut down. All signs of life left his body.

He was dead.

The Hunter leader then threw Evo’s body to the ground.

“Pathetic Hero!” the leader said, looking at Evo’s lifeless body. Then the leader kicked the body into a corner of the room, into the shadows, and then left it there.

The Hunter just laughed. It was a horrifying laugh. One that was so horrifying, it sends chills down you back.

Then, out of sheer fear and shock about what had just happened, I ran away as fast as I could.

I kept on running and running, not looking back, in fear of what I might see.

As I ran, I replayed the events that had just occurred though my mind time and time again. I couldn’t believe what I had just seen! It was terrifying! Horrifying!

I kept on running until the building where the events had just occurred was no longer visible.

Evo was a true Hero… I really wish he were still here. He may have even been able to help me in many ways, and I could have done the same for him. I never thought this would have happened!

He was one of the last known Heroes to still be alive, and now he’s dead!

You will be missed, Evo.

Sigh

Hmm… That incident makes me miss my family even more. It was as if Evo was a part of my family, protecting me from danger. I need to keep searching for them. I’ll never stop until I do. I’m never going to give up. If they are in one of those Cities where the Villain Leaders have complete control over, I’ll break them out, no matter what it takes! I will risk my life to save them! And if I can, I’ll help save other robot’s families too.

Well, I suppose that’s it for now. I must continue to look for my family and for supplies to survive.


Bye… for now.

1 comment: