Search theBolderBoulder's Blog

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Sunday Sneak Peak 4 (Hint)

What's up everyone?
This week I'm going to be giving you guys another hint on finding the 2 links to my Secret Video! Like I said, it is in my Aldin 2.0 Hero Factory MOC Review. And I also said that the first hidden link is somewhere in the first half of the review vid. then the second is in the second half of the video.
This weeks hint is that I also put in a few trick annotations. If you click on one of them, nothing will happen. But, if you click on one of the REAL Links, then you will see the secret Video pop up on your screen.
Good luck, and keep looking if you haven't found either of the real links yet!
Have a nice day!
Link to my Review, so you can look for the Secret Video links: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4iCDuEtCSc&feature=email&email=comment_received

I posted a Updates Video on Youtube! Come check it out! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtxzLIcfkGA&feature=channel_video_title

1 comment: