Search theBolderBoulder's Blog

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Bionicle MOC Review: Lightning [New Year Special]


Hey guys! Happy New Year!
 I've decided to make a New Year special video to start off the new year!
Since Bionicles are still one of my favorite things to make MOCs with, I decided to make a new, cool looking MOC. This character actually ties in with my Bionicle MOC series, the Alkazon Series,  I made earlier last year. He is actually a secret warrior that, before The Great War between the Shadowed Ones and their Shadow Army and Komon and the Alkazonian Warriors of Light.

Here's a rear view of Lightning
Lightning is very powerful, and is the largest warrior from the Army of Light. He isn't as tall as Sahrax, the leader of the Army of Shadows, but he is still pretty cool. This MOC is probably one of my favorite from the Alkazon Series, besides Sahrax. 
More info in the video review:

2 comments:

  1. Woooohoo! My first Bionicle MOC review of the year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. if you still have this moc, could you do a how to on it?

    ReplyDelete