Search theBolderBoulder's Blog

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

The Good Traitor, A Sneak Peek!

The Good Traitor, Sneak Peek
            “It’s an honor to be here, Sir. It’s not every day that one of us Searchers gets to come meet you one on one--,” she said to her Leader, bring cut off.
            “Cut it out, will you,” her Leader shouted.
            “Wha-, what’s the problem, Sir?”
            “You know exactly what!”
            “I’m serious Sir, what are you talking about?”
            “You know very well what I’m talking about, you traitor,” her Leader, the Black Phantom shouted.
            “Traitor?” Sheer, the Villain that has been brought before the Black Phantom asked.
            “Traitor?” The Phantom said mockingly.
            “What is it that I am being accused of? I’ve done nothing against you! Why would I ever do anything against you?”
           “Because,” Drack, the Villain that caught Sheer in a offensive act added. “I clearly saw you conspiring with that Stray, and then proceeded to let it go! The only reason I didn’t stop it myself was because I thought you were just planning on capturing it at some point, because it probably wouldn’t be expecting it!”
            Sheer was speechless. She never suspected that anyone would find out about her meeting with the Stray. This is was the first time she has been confronted about this. She wasn’t sure how they had found out about it.  She hoped that they didn’t actually hear what they were discussing. That would probably make things even worse for her.
            
Be sure to watch out for the Official Part One of The Good Traitor, Coming Soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment