Search theBolderBoulder's Blog

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Hero Factory Review: NITROBLAST



Hey guys! I know set is from last series, but I found it at Walmart for $5.00! I was surprised. And it was the only set on the shelf for 5 bucks, so I just went ahead and bought it.
One thing I did notice about the box was a few mess ups on Lego's part. (See Video)
But on the other hand, this is my favorite villain from this series. I believe it also has the most pieces of the Villains, besides the Fire Lord of course. he looks pretty cool. I like that he has plenty of gun metal armor and yellow-orange spikes, which will be useful for MOCing. He also has a double jointed left arm, which looks nice. There are also 2 fire pieces which are also cool. I also like the translucent piece used for the fire container.
But a few things I don't like about this set are that on his left arm, he has a light grey piece, which is unfitting with the color scheme. And another bigger issue is the double sided head piece, and the fact that he doesn't have any real eyes. Except for the one green Baraki eye. The eye will also be useful for MOCing. 
So, I suppose that is it for now. I will see you guys soon. Please check out the Video! 

No comments:

Post a Comment