Search theBolderBoulder's Blog

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Hero Factory Review: Stormer 3.0


      This is the second Hero From the Savage Planet series I picked up. This is the first time I have purchased a Preston Stormer set of any of the series. He has the Rhino theme and powers in this set, which is cool. In my opinion, his helmet reminds me of a Gladiator helmet.
     I have to admit, this guy is pretty awesome too, also one of my favorites of this series. I like the color scheme, it worked out nicely. I also like his armor and the way he looks.
     One thing I don't really like about this set is that his weapon is a little odd, but it's okay. Also, like all of the new sets, there is no armor on his back. let's just hope Lego changes that in the future. I will try to make a MOC with this guy and fix that problem.
                                                                        Have a Nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment