Search theBolderBoulder's Blog

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Updates for Garzor! (Blog Exclusive)

         This is a front view of Garzor. He is now slightly taller than before because I used different pieces on his lower legs.


This is a side view of him. I have made the back of his feet longer and added spikes on his arms and legs. I also changed some things on his back.
Here is a picture of his head. I added an extra tooth on both sides of his mouth.
Here is a picture of his lower body. I added spikes on his wrists where the Hero factory pieces are.
And lastly, here is a picture of his feet. I added more detail to them and tried to help with stabilization as well.

So, that's it for now! Be sure to watch the video about the original form of Garzor right here! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4lSIRcLn4Q
See ya later! 


1 comment: