Search theBolderBoulder's Blog

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Bionicle/Hero Factory MOC: Izok




Hey Guys! Here is my First Bionicle/Hero Factory MOC! This guy's name is Izok. 
I don't really have a back story for this guy, it was mainly an experiment of sorts to see how it would look if I incorporated Bionicle and Hero Factory parts into a single figure. In fact, I wanted to see what it would look like to have a half Hero Factory, half Bionicle figure, and I think it turned out pretty well! I actually had a good time making this as well! It was interesting to see how this would work out. I hope you guys like it! 
I really wanted to see what it would be like to make a MOC that is Fire and Ice, and this is the result! 

Here is my Video Review over Izok, and the first part of my 300 Subscriber Special!

No comments:

Post a Comment