Search theBolderBoulder's Blog

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Mini Hero Factory MOC, Spike



Hey everyone! Here is my latest HF MOC! This, as you can see, is a very small and simple MOC. I mainly made him just for the fun of it, but I wanted to show you guys what it looks like! I hope you like it! I might actually do a Mini MOC Series and show them to you if you guys would like that!
Any way, this is Spike, a very small, buy feisty character. Since he has a spike on his head and some on his arms and feet, he is called Spike. He wields two guns, and has good aim. They are both select fire, so he can switch to single or rapid fire. He is also a brave little fellow for a guy his size. He claims he can take down someone twice his size. I wouldn't doubt it though, he's actually tough for a small guy. Though many may not consider him a threat, he is small, and quiet. A large team of bots his size might actually put up a good fight.

Here is my Video Review announcing my 2 Year Anniversary on Youtube and over this little MOC:


No comments:

Post a Comment