Search theBolderBoulder's Blog

Tuesday, October 11, 2016

My Makuta MOC Contest Entry!

Hello Everyone! Here's a look at my entry to the Makuta MOC contest on Rebrick. After a lot of good suggestions from fellow Lego fans, and a lot of help from my brother, I now present to you all:

Makuta, the Wraith of Okoto!




Here is the description I used on Rebrick:
         This is the dreaded Makuta, Wraith of Okoto. Legends of this monstrous specter are told by Okotans who claim to have seen him. Though he has not been known to cause any lasting harm, terror seeps into the hearts of anyone who lays eyes on the monstrosity. The shrilling tales sometimes keep young villagers awake into the wee hours of the night. Many wonder how Makuta would be able to manifest his spirit as a body if he is trapped in the Shadow Realm. Quite a question to ponder indeed!
I hope you all like this MOC! Please let me know what you think.

Video Review:

Have a very nice day! 





No comments:

Post a Comment