Search theBolderBoulder's Blog

Monday, October 17, 2016

The Kraahkan Creatures

Hello, everyone! Here's a look at some simple MOCs I put together when I was working on my Makuta Contest entry. I call them the Kraahkan Creatures, since they incorporate Makuta's masks in their design.

This one has a very similar color scheme to Scorpio from Hero Factory, but has trans-orange instead of red.


This one has the head of a spider, arms, and the body of a serpent. I personally like this one the best. 


An interseting looking one indeed. One might wonder, how it would be able to hold itself up on one foot, let alone walk around...


And lastly, we have this... thing, lol. I like this one a lot too, so it comes in as a close second for my favorite. The colors make for a unique look, along with the peculiar body design. 

So, how do you all like these? Feel free to let me know!
Take care, everyone!

Review of top three creatures:

Review of white, black and gold creature:

No comments:

Post a Comment