Search theBolderBoulder's Blog

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

How to for: Infinity's Hands!


Hey Everyone! I have made a How-to For the hands from my Bionicle MOC: Infinity the Bounty Hunter! This video will show you all the pieces needed and how to assemble this simple design! If you liked it, please be sure to watch the video and check out my Channel! 

Idea for this video is from ToaMikey, a YouTube user! 
I'm open to any other great Ideas! So if you happen to have one, please put it on my YouTube Channel! Thanks, and I hope this video will be useful!  
If You Do happen to use this Idea, please give me credit! And also please let me know if you will be using it! So thank you! Have a nice day!
Here's a link to ToaMikey's Channel!  http://www.youtube.com/user/Toamikey

No comments:

Post a Comment