Search theBolderBoulder's Blog

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Lego Hero Factory Review: Stringer 3.0


Hey everyone! I recently Picked up the New Stringer 3.0 from the Savage Planet Series! It's a pretty awesome set! It is obviously My Favorite of the Series! I especially like the new pieces! I like the new helmets for the Heros, they look cool! The new bear claw is pretty cool as well! I read in the most recent Lego Club Magazine that Stringer 3.0's design was based on the Earth Tiger and the Black Bear. But in the Comic it says he has Bear Powers, what's up with that? That's kind of weird, but oh well. He's still an awesome set! 
But there are a few things Lego should have improved on in this set. But there's always going to be things that should have been done to make sets just a little better, but oh well. 
Be sure to watch the Review and please be sure to come on over to my Youtube Channel! See you there! Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment